8.2.09

"Far away in the sunshine are my highest aspirations. I may not reach them, but I can look up and see their beauty, believe in them, and try to follow where they lead" -Louisa May Alcott

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Picture credit- cant remember

I've had the most relaxing weekend. Yesterday i spent the day flicking through old magazines, drinking too much coffee, catching up on missed gossip girl episodes and blogging. Today i plan to do the same, only I've been making a start on my new inspiration scrapbook. (I've been meaning to do it for ages but just haven't got round to it).
How have you spent your weekend?
x

2 comments:

  1. I went thrifting, watched SATC, window-shopped on a rainy saturday with a friend and today I might go take some pictures ;)

    Your blog is great!!
    Can't wait to see more.
    Thanks so much for coming by leChic!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that picture, the quality of the colours is very nostalgic...

    ReplyDelete