Seven facts about me:
1. I'm a vegetarian, kind of. I eat fish and chicken but not red meat. Sometimes I don't mind eating gelatin which has beef in it. So I'm not really a vegetarian. Its complicated.
2. I have an obsession with Alan Davies. Don't ask me why, he's just amazing. One day we'll have lots of children with big brown curly hair.
3. I like drinking wine from a mug.
4. I hate perfectionists. Probably because i never do anything right.
5. I love politics. I should seriously run for PM or something.
6. I have a slight phobia of awkward silences. I rarely speak on the phone and when i do i have to make a list of everything I'm going to say so i can make sure there aren't any awkward moments.
7. I like it when people tell me I'm weird.
Thanks to Elisabeth for tagging me. I'm going to tag Geisha rock, Le cheap c'est chic and fashion-train (And anyone else that wants to do it too)
Oh and by the way, I got into a taxi today and the driver started sneezing.
Me: After about 3 minutes of waiting for him to start the car Are you alright?
Taxi driver: Somethings making me sneeze
Me: Is it me..? I laughed
Taxi driver: Yes